So I interrupt today’s schedule to bring you the latest in fashion trends. Please be notified that everything back then is now in again.
- Tied shirts at the waist.
- Flare pants.
- Plaid everything
- Platform shoes
- Jean on jean
Feel free to resume your normal schedule 😉
Style and trends change with the seasons it amazes me how each new season brings a new look. From clothes to hair and even our nails. As fall approaches I have been into my nails more than ever before. Honestly I am not a fan of my hands they are short and my middle finger is slightly twisted (from my view). However no one seems to notice ha ha. We all have weird quirks and mine are hands. Enough about my quirks lets talk about nails.
The latest nail trend is obviously gel nails. I purchased an at home quick gel nail topcoat that works wonders. Apart from gel nails we all love the fall colors. Check out a few of my favorite below.
I Can’t end this post without sharing a super easy tip.
What You Need
- Nail polish
- Top coat
How it Works
First grab your bowl and place the ice inside. Next pour the water on top of the ice water. Set that aside for later. Paint your nails as normal. Take your time of course. Be sure to clean the edges to give them that salon look. Now place your wet nails in the bowl and count to 60. Take your nails out give them a shake and wha la. Your nails are now dry and ready to hit the road.
This works! I have done it countless times and it never fails. Let me know how it works for you.
Today it’s all about the face. This face mask has many benefits and is super easy to do. Be sure to check out my video Tutorial to see exactly how I did it.
What you’ll need
Single ply tissue
How it Works:
Crack the egg into one of the bowls, being careful not to crack the yolk because we will be using it later. Now separate the egg white and egg yolk. Break apart some small pieces of tissue; it doesn’t need to be neat. Just make sure the pieces overlap a little bit so they can come off as one big piece.
– Great way to deal with mild acne and scarring
– Cleansing of dirt and debris with the help of the homemade blackhead strips
– Will help decrease clogged pores, blackheads and dirt
– Helps reduce rosacea, large pores, and fine lines (Also help give temporary relief to deep lines)
Then pull off the strip as a whole and VOILA, clear beautiful skin.
Now to close up the pores and give your skin a beautiful shine, lets apply the egg yolk. Stir the same way you did the egg whites. Once it’s stirred, apply to the skin with your brush. You will feel your skin is tightening and the yolk is dried, you may wash it off. Then use your daily cleanser. I used my lush Herbalism. And you’re done!!!
I truly enjoyed this mask and will be doing it every Sat as a little freshener.
Top to Bottom
- Hikari lipgloss I received in my Ipsy Glam bag. This gloss is amazing. I love how soft and smooth it goes on and stays for quite some time.
- Lush Vanishing Cream this moisturizer gets five stars from me. My face has never been smoother. I am one hundred percent statisfied.
- Lush Herbalism. I have final got the use of this down pack. It took much getting use to as it is rather messy. Despite the messiness it has helped clear my skin and even my texture.
- Mary Kay Oil Mattifier has been a new addition and fits right in. I apply this after my moisturizer. This has brought the oiliness in my skin under much control.
What’s on your augur beauty favorites list? Let me know below. I love trying new things.
My birthday weekend has officially passed. I had a beautiful weekend filled with love and laughter. Friday night I spent some much needed qt time with my love in Greer,SC. It was nice to get away for a quick over nighter. Saturday we taught marriage class down at our church then headed to the movies that night to see War Room. A must see! This movie was awesome. I ended the night celebrating with my girls and my birthday buddy. Every year we celebrate our birthdays together in some way. We are a day apart August 27th and 29th. Sunday I spent some quiet time at home cleaning and relaxing. How did you spend your weekend?