I can’t believe that school starts back next month. Where did the time go? ready or not we must be prepared. Teachers and parents alike. Here are my top 5 ways to gear up for back to school.
1. Start going to bed at a decent hour. Break those bad summer habits of staying up all night. Soon you will find yourself staying up all night and tired in the morning. Go ahead and drag yourself to bed by 9pm the latest we need 8hrs also.
2. Gather your back to school classroom must haves. Now is the time to search the stores for the best deals. Get your crayons, markers, rulers, and treats while the deals are hot.
3. Think about what types of meals you want to prepare for yourself. Are you going to stick to that summer diet or throw that under the bus. One thing for sure is that you must eat. So write a list and start browsing your grocery stores for your favorite snacks on the go.
4. Dress to impress. All those extra summer hours you out in at summer school must pay off. Treat yourself to a closest redo. Throw out everything you thought you would wear last year and go shopping for some new and improved looks. No need to wear that tired old short when their are tons of new ones with your name on it. Go celebrate back to school deals just for you.
5. Relax, breathe and know everything will work out in your favor. Things may not have gone as planned last year but this is your year for success. Write yourself some positive notes from now so when the going gets tough you can read your notes and uplift your spirits.
1. Enjoy the moments. Soon your kids will be gone for 8 hours a day and back home just in time for homework, dinner, and bed. Take the time to capture these fun summer days with your loves.
2. Start preparing yourself and your children. One way is to get the school conversations started. Talk to them about what they like last year and what goals they want to accomplish this year. Put the positive buzz in their ear that school is cool.
3. Set a schedule. Grab your kids and make a day of creating a Back to School schedule. Let the color and come up with their own unique schedule to get them on track once school starts back. Maybe they can come home watch a movie then do homework or read for 30 mins then use their tablet. Let them choose and you supervise and revise as needed.
4. Go shopping. Nothing makes the thought of returning to school more exciting than new clothes. Pick a day to do all your shopping from clothes to accessories and classroom needs. Have fun, set a budget, and enjoy.
5. Get in the routine. Let your children know that now is the time everyone will start going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. This will make going back to school much easier on everyone. Grab their favorite books and read with them for about thirty minutes a day then followmupmwithnquestions. Small changes make big impacts for the near future.
I hope these tips helps you whether your a parent or a teacher. Share this post with your friends and families because sooner rather than later school will be back in session.