So I interrupt today’s schedule to bring you the latest in fashion trends. Please be notified that everything back then is now in again.
- Tied shirts at the waist.
- Flare pants.
- Plaid everything
- Platform shoes
- Jean on jean
Feel free to resume your normal schedule 😉
New York is full of diversity and an array of diverse restaurants. While living in NY trying new places to eat was one of my favorite things to do. As most may or may not know I am a very picky eater. So when it comes to trying new places nine times out of ten it will be a Hispanic restaurant. This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit the Golden Chicken Peruvian Restaurant out in Long Island. The food was delicious and the price was right.
My parents both ordered
The seafood fried rice
As you can see we had quiet a meal. Although we had an abundance of food we couldn’t resist trying their dessert.
Along with everything else we had this was awesome. If your ever in the Bayshore Long Island area you must try this restaurant. You won’t be disappointed. You can find them at 164 E Main St, Bay Shore, NY 11706.
we are half way done with the year already. Wow time flies super fast. How are you doing at this halfway mark? Have your accomplished your goals? Have you set new ones? Or have you given up? Whatever you do don’t give up! Their is no time like the present.
My self journey is still in full effect. It’s interesting what you learn about yourself when you focus in.
I have also reset some goals for myself. My current goal is to reach 1,000 subscribers on my Yourube Channel by this Years end! Having my channel has been so much fun. I love sharing and I just love being on camera.
If you haven’t please SUBSCRIBE to my channel at MrzHindz09. Take some time to browse my videos and connected with me.
What are your current goals? If your a YouTuber drop your info below and I will be sure to subscribe. 😄
Awesome Memorial Day Weekend! I truly enjoyed myself just relaxing and spending time with the ones I love.
From Left to Right
- Fun times at work with my girls
- Waterfront Park Downtown Charleston
- My love came in from ATL for the weekend and we strolled downtown all day Saturday
- Sunday night Magazine special
- Jacuzzi night just me, myself, and I
- Sunday Hot Tub Selfie
- Off to Monkey Joes with the kids
- My Dad in his military uniform for the Memorial Day Parade
- An evening with my babies
It sure felt good to have yesterday off just to kick back. Happy Tuesday 😄
Another Great Weekend spent with hubby and my church family. I am so blessed to be a member of New Life Christian Fellowship in Goose Creek,SC. This weekend our pastor Dr. Dexter Easley invited Dr. Robb Thompson and Linda Thompson to come and speak on relationships. It was such an awesome experience. I gained so much wisdom and insight towards bettering myself as a wife.
From left to right
1) Dr. Robb & Linda Thompson Friday night @ “The Relationship Weekend”
2) Hubby and I got to snap a picture with Dr Robb Thompson Saturday after our final session
3) Selfie on my way to the conference Friday night
4) Mrs. Linda Thompson speaking at our split women’s session.
5) Me with my love
7) My gorgeous sister snapping a #sundayselfie I miss her. She lives in Boston whoop whoop
8) Love this quote “Broken Crayons Still Color” yes they do! I should know I am a teacher and we rarely through out broken crayons. No worries if your hearts been broken God can heal and use you right where you are!
9) Goregous tye died roses! So pretty
- Scream it
- Shout it
- Write it
- Do a dance
- Sing a song
- Do the Hokie pokie
Whatever you choose don’t let this day pass without wishing your mother a very special Happy Mothers Day. If your a mom and your reading this I say to YOU Happy Mothers Day 🎊 Now go celebrate YOUR Day!
its Friday 🎉🎉🎉 and we are still here! We are still standing. Now that’s a reason to praise God. I don’t know what you encountered this week but by the Grace of God you Made It! We Made it!
Go celebrate life and every wonderful blessing that comes from above. I am excited to see what God is going to do this weekend.
If your in the Charleston area and you are free this Sunday May 8 at 7pm, I am personally inviting YOU to the McDonalds Showcase at the North Charleston Colleisum. Where their will be an amazing Gospel concert hosted by Tia Brewer-Gootman featuring Tasha Cobbs, Jonathan Reynolds, and all 9 choir finalist.
Which my church New Life Christian Fellowship Choir will be singing. We are going to rock the house. Yes!, we I sing in the choir as well 😄 so don’t miss it!
Every choir has done an outstanding job practicing and perfecting their songs to minister at our best. Come support us along with your family for a fun filled night of Worship. What better way to end the weekend and Give God all the praise.